In this video I give a brief overview of the new features in the Camera Axe 5.4 software.Continue Reading →
In this video I talk about the new software features in the Camera Axe 5.4 beta2 software. The new features are:
* Option to select whether camera/flash1 is a camera or a flash in the valve menu
* Bulb ramping (bramping) added to the intervalometer
* New fireworks menu added to help take photos of fireworks
* New flashtest menu to measure the lag and duration of flashes and cameras
* CA 5.4 ...
In this week’s video I look into the new features in the just released Camera Axe 5.3 software. There are a lot of interesting features here.
Here’s a list of the new features:
* Added gravity menu back
* Added stacker, panorama, jog, and irRemote features (Help from Don)
* Updated LCD lib to work with Arduino 1.0
* Changed file types from *.pde to *.ino as recommended for Arduino 1.0
* Updated code ...
In this episode I talk a little bit about some future projects that will be coming to the Camera Axe. The four areas were:
* A new valve sensor
* A new multiflash board
* More support for the motor sensor
* A significant software changes
Please leave comments if there are other areas you’d like improved in the Camera Axe ecosystem.Continue Reading →
This week I go over the changes from 5.0 to the 5.1 Camera Axe software. This software only works with the Camera Axe 5 and the Camera Axe 5 Shield.