This week I go over the changes from 5.0 to the 5.1 Camera Axe software. This software only works with the Camera Axe 5 and the Camera Axe 5 Shield.
- Added a new test motor menu
- Cleanup menu code so it’s easier to add new menus
- Changed scrolling algorithm in the advanced menu
- Changed power off strings from Off_Sen1/Off_Sen2 to Off_Dev1/Off_Dev2. This is more flexible then controlling power from a sensor since you can and/or sensors in a device
- Added a way to save and restore different presents
- Modified Advanced menu to work better with bulb time of 0
- Added analog or digital option for sensors in the Advanced menu (replaces fast menu)
- Removed Fast Trigger menu
- Added startup mode control to let you pick between photo mode or menu mode when the Camera Axe is turned on
You can get the latest version of the software and instructions on how to load it at the Camear Axe Programming Page.